LARGE DRIFT NESTING TABLE
A nesting table with a teak wood top that doubles as a corner table near a sofa or a tray table by the bed
Note: This product is make to order.
Craft Type: Teak furniture
Nesting tables are likely to come very handy in any household and can be used for multiple purposes — be it as a side table or a tray table. The round tabletop is made of solid teak wood and the legs are made of powder-coated metal. No assembly is required for this product.
This table is produced by Tectona Grandis, a studio in Ahmedabad that designs and manufactures furniture. The studio uses solid teak wood for making furniture and each piece is handcrafted by the artisans at the studio.
This product is handcrafted and therefore slight variations in colours, textures and forms are inevitable and aren’t flaws.
Made in: Ahmedabad
Dimensions (cm): Length: 53, Height: 53.3, Breadth: 53, DIA-53
No. of pieces in a set: 1, One Nesting Table
Products like this one are made by carving wood by hand with the help of tools such as knives, chisels and mallets. In some cases, it also involves woodturning, a process that — much like a potter’s wheel — involves having a piece of wood spin on an axis as it is cut and moulded into the required shape. It’s also worth noting that wood is a hard material, which does not chip or break easily, and therefore products made with natural wood are long-lasting.
- To clean and maintain its appearance, regularly dust your furniture with a soft cloth. Occasionally, you could also wipe with a soft cloth that is lightly dampened with water.
- To maintain upholstered seats and prevent premature fading and wear, use a soft brush or gently vacuum from time to time. You can also use professional dry cleaning services for this.
- Remove spills immediately by blotting with a dry white cloth. If the spillage has caused staining on fabric, contact a professional dry cleaning service.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair will weaken joints.
- Keep sharp objects away and avoid contact with any chemicals.