Where a spread of elegance and poise, peacefully lays below the food of the loving and wise.
Craft Type: Handloom Linen
Handloom is rooted in history, culture and craft, it reflects the richness and diversity of our country and the craftmanship of its weavers. It remains unparalleled in its uniqueness and versatility, which allows for innovation in design. Knowledge, sustainability and spirituality preserved over centuries are renewed as motifs, symbols and sensibilities that can travel today and touch people around the world.
Made in: Maharashtra
Dimensions (cm): Length: 40, Breadth: 40
No. of pieces in a set: 1, One Table Napkin
- All textiles are handwoven on the loom, and the yarns that make up these fabrics are hand dyed.
- The yarns used in the dyed patterns have been hand tie dyed and hand twisted to form unique designs.
- Each product has been individually stitched by skilled craftsmen, to maintain precise shape and finish.
- Wash each piece of fabric separately.
- Make sure to use a laundry bag while washing.
- Make sure to iron the fabric inside out.
- Tumble dry the fabric in the washing machine.
- Use any form of bleach or a harsh fabric cleaner.