Made from solid teak wood, this is a multipurpose bench and a striking addition to the dining table
Note: This product is make to order.
Craft Type: Teak furniture
There always space for a good-looking bench in a house. This bench is handcrafted from solid teak wood. The unique design of the legs of the bench makes this one a little more attractive. No assembly is required for this product.
This bench is produced by Tectona Grandis, a furniture designing and manufacturing studio, based in Ahmedabad. The studio uses solid teak wood for making furniture and each piece is hand crafted by the artisans at the studio.
This product is handcrafted and therefore slight variations in colours, textures and forms are inevitable and aren’t flaws.
Made in: Ahmedabad
Dimensions (cm): Length: 176, Height: 40.6, Breadth: 45.7
No. of pieces in a set: 1 Chair
Products like this one are made by carving wood by hand with the help of tools such as knives, chisels and mallets. In some cases, it also involves woodturning, a process that — much like a potter’s wheel — involves having a piece of wood spin on an axis as it is cut and moulded into the required shape. It’s also worth noting that wood is a hard material, which does not chip or break easily, and therefore products made with natural wood are long-lasting.
- To clean and maintain its appearance, regularly dust your furniture with a soft cloth. Occasionally, you could also wipe with a soft cloth that is lightly dampened with water.
- To maintain upholstered seats and prevent premature fading and wear, use a soft brush or gently vacuum from time to time. You can also use professional dry cleaning services for this.
- Remove spills immediately by blotting with a dry white cloth. If the spillage has caused staining on fabric, contact a professional dry cleaning service.
- Leaning backwards on two legs of a chair will weaken joints.
- Keep sharp objects away and avoid contact with any chemicals.